Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Conversation

Him:
yo! would a 28 in new standards be to big for me?
Me
its a 30 actual probably
Him:
have a 26 now that fits good
damn
where can i find a 27?!?!?
or a 26!?!
helppppp
Me:
hmmmm
hit up xxxxx
Him:
my mom is offering to get me a new pair because mine are destroyed from biking and so i have to have her get them before she gets in a bad mood
no he has a pair thats 2 big for him thats why he is selling
where online
!?
what website?
a.p.c.
isint working
Me:
word
Him:
the sizes in the box don't show up
Me:
contextclothing.com
Him:
I LOVE YOU
THANKS MAN
Me:
imo, try something else
but hey, what do i know
Him:
why?
don't get apc?
what should i get?
fuck it
yo
where is context out of?
us?
whoa wisconsin
yo
Me:
?
Him:
where can i buy supreme snapbacks online
other then surpreme
no forums
Me:
no specifics available
Him:
what?
Me:
searching the internet
Him:
any black supreme snap backs
or fitteds
Me:
on the internet around
Him:
where?
i want the black 94' supreme posse snapback
!!!
Me:
well you gotta find it
Him:
MANNNN
BE A BRO
Me:
and then pay for it
and then wait for it
Him:
no
Me:
be a bro? i am being a bro
Him:
I JUST NEED A LINK
JUST A LINK
Me:
right now i can't hold your hand
Him:
A LINK MAN
NOT EVEN ASKING YOU TO ORDER IT FOR ME
just a link!
wtf?
pms'ing
Me:
go through the conversation
and re-read what you've typed
Him:
why
all i asked for was a link
so i can purchase a hat
is it that bad?
Me:
don't you think that if i had it, i would have gave it?
think real hard about that
...

Subculture cannot be spoonfed. I help people. I am more than willing to help once or twice if you ask or have exhausted options yourself first(the internet is vary vast, so always try google). I can not help you though, especially when rudeness such as the above has been demonstrated. People that are willing to trust me first, are people that I trust most, aside from blindly with my blood family. I can easily count on one hand who I can trust, can you?

"First we try. Then we trust." 


No comments: