Sunday, January 31, 2010
Friday, January 29, 2010
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Monday, January 25, 2010
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Friday, January 22, 2010
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
'Few stronger emotions exist than the need to belong and make meaning. And brands are poised to exploit that need.''People do not buy objects, they buy ideas about products.''You surround yourself only with who you are.'Chuck D - 'It was you that was important, and everything else would define you after you defined yourself. It wasn't like a brand defined you, you defined the brand.'
Monday, January 18, 2010
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Sometimes it flies, sometimes it crawls, but it always passes inexorably. We mark it, save it, waste it, bide it, race against it. We measure it incessantly, with a passion for precision that borders on the obsessive.Everyone has the same amount; it cannot be created; it cannot taken. What is IT? Answer tomorrow, unless you know it already.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Spring is around the corner and I’ve compiled a few images of materials, colours, patterns and rough combinations of pieces that I’m quite interested in wearing this coming season. There are a few things not included here that I am definitely into, such as polka dots, linens and some very summery prints. For the most part however, these stripes, cottons, blues, whites, leathers and canvas are going to make up my daily outfits and hopefully they’ll provide a little interest and some ideas for your own spring attire.
Please don’t ask for specific details on which items are which. This is merely meant as a reference for more of a feeling, fabric and colors – enjoy.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010
- Quality of craftsmanship, premium materials, and the general appreciation for luxury. Only subtle designs, though.
- " I'd do anything to say I got it, damn these new loafers hurt my pocket. " lol.
- quality hands down and it jus looks nice but me i only like desiner asscories tho
- LV hated it until i learned the history of the different designs.
- Gucci just makes quality things to me,though i haven't seen a thing i'd purchase from them at retail.
- None of the above. Give me Balenciaga from '05, 06 and earlier. yuummmmm -> The leather was divine. Now a days it aint worth the $$$ but I've heard it's gotten better. I speak strictly of handbags tho -> I had an 08 Magenta giant city fade on me. $1200 handbags should not be fading. =/ not that I paid retail but stillnothing.
- I mess with their shoes, that's it. The sneakerhead in my still likes shoes that are somewhat exclusive
- Authentic originality!! I personally think Chanel is Brilliant!! In both concept and designs.LV's cases command respect and as for Prada, ill do a few of them as well :)
- The same reasons anyone is drawn to anythingInformational
- Cascades and Herding http://www.statemaster.com/encyclopedia/Informational-cascade http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_behavior
- I dont buy any of those brands..but I know that a lot of people buy high priced items like that to feel empowered..they have a sense of 'not everyone can buy this, but I can' type steez...lol
- When you get to that level of retail and it's pricepoints, people are looking to purchase not only a product but also an experience.
- Im personally not attracted to those brands either, i mean if i HAD the money to buy them I probably wouldnt . They carry too much of that LOOK at ME attention I dont like. I would rather wear some items that are subtle but recognized by people who appreciate style. . thats why im hooked on polo. Not too flashy but always classic you know? idc if everyone has it but its my shit -> but DONT think im judging anyone that does buy the prada the gucci ya knw ? a few of their things ive seen look nice but to the everyday person .. its eh . Respect it but just ehhh
- LOL --> welcome to my world, Podge.
- I like coach because NOT everyone is going to have the same purse like they would at Target. and the style or differents of others
- .....and I spent 400 bucks on this, just to be like nigga you ain't up on this.......