Friday, January 15, 2010

Frustrations in Retail/Society

Him: Do you have this in black?
Me: If I don't have it on display, I don't have it in the back.
Him: Do you have this in black?
Me: If I don't have it on display, I don't have it in the back.

then got into something leading to me saying:
I only have different sizes in the back
Him: If you don't have it, just tell me.

Something about me helping you understand the shop layout doesn't click in your head or the logic of what I said doesn't correlate to the shoes?
WHY WOULD I SAY THE SAME THING TWICE. Does this shit not click in your fucking brain?

People that ask for Jordan is a good scale for knowing how often people come into a location. We haven't had Jordan for over a year, and they still ask, 'What happen to all your Jordans? You use to get new Jordans'


No comments: