Thursday, January 14, 2010

1/13/10

I went to eat at Chipotle after work. I got my usual steak, peppers, rice, mild salsa, hot salsa, corn salsa, sour cream, lettuce, and cheese I eat it with lime and Chipotle Tabasco sauce. I give it a few drops of the lime and of the Chipotle, then take a bite. I repeat until all gone. I had iced tea as well

After eating Chipotle, I walked to Cub Foods. I bought some Goobers, chocolate covered peanuts, and Charleston Chews. This was my movie snack. I headed to the theater. I grabbed my seat and read a little while until it began. I went to the bathroom a few times before beginning the movie and once during it. I didn't miss anything important I think. The movie lived up to the hype. The movie was predictable and I slightly had a headache initially adjusting to the 3D glasses that accompanied the movie. Nine dollars, Eff paying more than ten for any movie.

After the movie, which got out around one thirty in the morning, I went to the bathroom again and then filled my water bottle up with water in the fountain. I brushed my teeth and washed my toothbrush off with that water along with some towels I grabbed as well. I did not want to brush my teeth when I got home. I read 'Buying In' by Rob Walker a lot this day and on the ride home. Here are some good passages you might like.

No comments: