Wednesday, October 20, 2010

30

Oy, the supposed last post of my thirty days and such. Yesterday, all I did was go home and chill. I was planning to go to the Scion Metro event at First Avenue, but stayed in. I watched the Karate Kid III. That movie fucking sucked in comparison to the other two in the series. I chatted with Drew( in New York City), Nate ( in South Minneapolis), and Vince ( in South Korea) throughout the night. I fell asleep shortly after the movie. I woke up with my glasses on in the middle of the night. I hit up Rachel about if she was going to the Scion event as well. She was going. She was at the last one as was I. I texted Mel as well. She went to Triple Rock I think. I brought up the topic of halloween costumes. Her nephew was going to be Spongebob. I think she ended up choosing to be Sandy Cheeks. I do not know my costume yet though. I think I will be a doctor or scrub or nurse or something like that. I do not want to spend much money:(

I wish common sense was more common.

V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Zai jian

No comments: