Sunday, September 26, 2010

6

Last night I missed the bus. I saw that shit pulling away right as I was going out the door from work. that shit fucking sucks. I had to wait for the next bus. I end up falling asleep on the bus pretty hard as well, waking up when it was at the Uptown Transit Center, a few blocks from my usual stop.

I walked home and watched a little bit of the movie "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist", but stopped it and eventually fell asleep before midnight even came around. I also missed out on Kid Cudi's concert ticket since they are really strict on some bullshit about the homecoming concert.

This morning I woke up at six in the morning to watch the Manchester United versus Bolton match. The score ended up being a draw at two to two.  The game ended at like eight in the morning and I slept for another hour or two before work this morning. Becca also tweeted that she got her ticket for the Kid Cudi show, swack as hell rubbing it in.

Back to work.

No comments: