Monday, November 1, 2010

40

40
So this night I finished the Four Loko from the night before. I end up drinking it in the fountain drink cup from the Great Steak Potato Company on the bus. I drink it on the Metro, sipping here and there. I get through most of it and then toss the remainder, which was like a few sips off to the side, since I was becoming a little buzzed off the shit. The amount that I went through was about two thirds of the can since that was how much was left. I got home, showered, and picked out a shirt and tie that was different from the night before. I end up picking my black Geoffrey Beene button down that I have not worn for the longest time, along with the multi-colored plaid patter Tommy Hilfiger tie. There were three or four places I planned to go to this night. I got dressed up and headed to Hair Police to check out their Halloween party/get-together. I went there because I had never been there before, and to get a stethoscope prop to complete my costume. People go all out for costumes on Halloween it seems. I was at Hair Police and played with my camera there. I get there and was greeted by The Human Centipede costume. The guy was half naked with two blow-up dolls in ass-to-mouth position. Pictures from Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are to come as well. Once I was here I ran into some familiar people. I had some cheese, crack, meat h'or d'oeuvres type things with a cup of Sprite. I shimmy shimmy  yah for a little while to tunes by Anders with Franz, Gadget, Eunice, Hannah, and many other costumed people for a little while. I leave around eleven thirty to meet up some other people at the Kitty Cat Klub for Menergy, which is a dance party every last Saturday of the month. I get on my bike and head over there. I jimmy and jam with friends. I see some crazy costumes. The person I was to meet up there ends up leaving early:( It comes to closing time, and I hit up Sawatdee Express for some pad thai, beef. The guy did not have beef, so I get chicken as a replacement. I eat this and such, Yums. I try to convince said girl to go out Sunday night, but fail miserably, as work and school do not help me very well. Nights to this.

No comments: