Friday, November 20, 2009

TWTh

T:
Tuesday night I think I just chilled at home and began Inglorious Basterds. It ended at about one in the morning about. It was stupid awesome. The movie was great, minus using subtitles in French and German. It was a great two and a half hours or so. I want to watch Boondock Saints 2 and others, but time management I suck at. I snoozed after slightly.

W:
I get home, surf the internet a little bit, then hit up Jannine and Emily. Asked if I wanted to hang out, we did. Emily picked me up and we drove like few blocks to Barbette. We got their happy hour fries two times and one of the 3 oyster sets, and a few weird beers, and Jannine with red wine. I don't remember the conversation.
I finished this late beer Jannine ordered, which had an eerie taste, which Emily originally selected. We head to McDonalds on Lagoon and Hennepin. I got a McFlurry and the ladies got some swirl sundaes. More talk, I spilled a drop of flurry on my hoody, OREO McFlurry.

Th:
Scion Metro "rave, tech, or dub" I think type of music. It was chill. I got there at eleven about. The usual people rolled through. It got packed and people were vibeing to the sounds and lights. I had a Red Bull. I didn't want to party out and be too tired for Friday. I left First Avenue headed home, chatted with Emily some more, then snoozed about three thirty I think. Jannine snoozed early, headache and after being at the Whole at the University of Minnesota already.

Bangs is the truth. Trust he going to make it big. Just watch the video.






Tonight. Wants Vs. Needs 5 or 6 or Whatever. After party as well. Hoefully not too exhausted.
~Lefty

No comments: