Saturday, April 2, 2016

3/31/2016 To Be Continued.....

So I decided to wash my two of my jeans two days ago. I took a million photos of them; before, during, and after. The details are as follows. I took photos in the natural sunlight coming into my room as much as possible. I filled my tub with warm water. I threw the two into the tub, and gave the jeans some agitation with my hands to get the grime and muck from the outside and in the pockets off. The reason I did this was to be able to drop off my jeans at the repair shops the following day. Luckily NYC has some shops with darning machines which create denim to fill in the rips. I wanted to only fill in the crotch rips on the RRL and reinforce the APC jeans.

Before: APC+RRL Front and Back
 

Before: RRL Back and Back Top
 

Before: RRL Front Top and Buttons
 

Before : APC Front and Crotch
 

Before: APC Front Top and Front Top 2
   

Before: APC Back Top and Back Bottom
 

Before: APC Inside Crotch Patches and Inside Back Patches
 

During: Clear Water Tub and Some Agitation Tub
 

During: Tub Detail and After Water
 

During: Hanging APCS+RRL and Tub Residue


After: Both APC+RRL Front

After: APC Front Top and Front Bottom
 

After: RRL Front Top and Front Bottom
 

After: RRL Back
 

After: RRL Back Top and Back Bottom
 









No comments: