Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Weekend report I guess

Going ape with pictures......
Too exhausted to explain in-depth. It was 90+ degrees and humid yesterday. I had yesterday OFF too! I didn't really have it off. I woke up at 1025am first to check out this house like 4 houses down from where I was at. I went back to sleep after checking it out and then woke up again at 2ish. A friend of mine got off of work at that time. I woke up and showered and such. We made plans to have lunch, since I hadn't seen her. She been like going out of town every weekend or working since I had met her at a party and got her number. We were texting and such while then. Met her and ate at Mesa after checking out another place at East River Road and Ontario St. I gotta find a new place to live at the end of August. I get the feeling she wants to friendzowned me:/

After that, went to sleep and chilled at home since it was so fking hot, and didn't want to do anything.

Heres random ordered pictures of shit, with one sentence to explain.

So the Bicycle Film Fest visited Minneapolis this last weekend. They had it the Thurs/Fri/Sat. Saturday night, the films event was sold out, and I was only able to attend the afterparty at One-On-One bicycle shop. There was a party in the back with a sprint drag race, derby, laser drip tagging, music, and just mingling.











So, Orrin is a worker here. He goes to grab a Cinnabon, starts to scarf it down, and get a boo-boo...all on his white tee...kakakaka,...it was so mean to take this picture.




So It was Sunday, the 13th, and I got off of work at 6pm, and head to Kowloon. Kowloon has bomb food! The lady there is nice too. I had the Peking Pork Ribs meal.


Leaving work, some bird falls from the sky, me being a camera fiend, take a picture. It was acting all odd and drunk or high or something. In the morning his, head was like looking like it was decapitated up against a wall, but was still breathing, weirdest siting I've ever had....on some hitchcock type shit.


So Monday night, after work, go and grab Popeyes. Vince got told it closes at 11pm, but that was the drive-thru time. We get there and find that out, so we decided to do a bike thru.....I carry the sides, biscuits, and wings in my Timbuk2 bag, and he carries the large coke in his hand. We head back to the Uptown shop and eat there:) Popeyes is that stuff!


Monday. I spent time with this one girl that really likes me. Met her through facebook. Don't want to post too much on here. Shes really cool. She spent some time at the shop.




This is also my WDYWT


Well, this is my Tuesday pictures to accompany the story initially. This is a picture of her face, and my shoes in the next picture




Here is what I wore today

No comments: