Monday, July 14, 2008

T-I-R-E-D

Aside from being tired. I hate when people comment on others peoples shoes and shit like that.
They get asked to show their whole collection. They get complimented on their "heat", when in actuality, they don't even have those shoes anymore. What I'm trying to say is that don't be a poser. You buy shoes day in and day out, and how many do you actually keep? Its like you being a Ben Baller with shoes, and not cars. Don't try to be humble saying that I'm too tired to get them out to take pictures. You like being gassed up don't you? I hate that mentality. I know I'm young, I know shit about shoes, but when was the last time I sold a pair of shoes? Probably a good while ago. Buy what you keep. A good person said "Resell not because you want to, but because you have to", a very good quotation and fact that shouldn't even happen these days if you bought only gems or keepers. The direction that a lot of shoe brands is going is that they are running towards having a business mentality instead of quality, cutting corners for that penny. People need to make sacrifices and get to their ideals and principles again....

I know that has been a long rant. Here is what I wore yesterday, I will post up today sometime.

No comments: