Monday, July 7, 2008

MEGA UPDATE.....

Work and life really slows down your bloggin'.......


6/24/08
Flat fucking tire the day of the bbq at V's I think it was.....



7/4/08
Vince's most successful attempt at a 3some.







Here's pictures of the shindigs that happened at Dustin's grillout in front of the place. What a drunken event.






Tony Looking Huh?



7/6/08
After work on Sunday, a scorching 95+ muggy afternoon. These are our bikes chillin' at Chiang Mai Thai


We headed to Calhoun afterwards. Rode around a lap. We were trying to catch fish with a hook and sponge for bait. I got wet trying to swoop with my hand in the water on the dock. I bounced out with the quickness at about 830pm to V's to start my laundry there. I then went to Kowloon before closing and grabbed grub. After that, went and hit the second pack of laundry to V's. Heres some pictures from the dock I think






Heres our most favorite picture of the day



7/7/08
WDYWT

No comments: