Tuesday, September 11, 2012

141: Ricoh GRD2 Dump. Aiko. Adidas Fanatic XI. Boiler Room TV. Ella Lounge.

This is a set of videos and photos from my GRD2. I took these and am dumping them now. I know it is out of order and that crap, but go view each set.

These were taken at night from the Bowery Houston mural the day after it was put up or so. I was walking somewhere in the city near the are MAD late in the night when pedestrian traffic was at a minimum. A black and white photo along with a color one.


The next day was the Adidas Fanatic XI soccer tournament where Adidas invites creative arts and other companies of similar interests and collaborations to a soccer tournament and BBQ. Ace Hotel participated in this tournament. 


Open House in the Lower East Side had a music showcase with Mr. MF'n Exquire headlining. I snap a few and recorded some.





Ella Lounge played host for a showcase. I was here to see Fly.Union initially, but stayed for all the performers. I was impressed by all the performers. It was a nice venue I had not been to before.


 Fowl and Fly.Union


Chase 'N Cashe.

Troy Ave. Chase 'N Cashe 

Adéu-siau

No comments: