Friday, September 7, 2012

140: New York's Fashion's Night Out. AceHotel Futura Supreme.

It has been awhile since my last post. I have not posted in 2012 yet at all. I have not uploaded anything either. Part of the problem has been just living in the real and world and not digitally on here. My new drive makes me want to slowly upload things on here now. What I have is something that I want to share with other people.

Fashion's Night Out this year was a shit show as usual. I avoided most of it. I started with work and then had an event at work. I had a vodka cranberry and many of the little snacks provided. I then walked down to the Futura event and had a Pabst, which was around the corner from The Westway for Supreme's event. New York has been good to me so far.











Sizobonana

No comments: