Tuesday, September 23, 2008

NIKE

Nike. you will be in my prayers. R.I.P.

Consumers. Shoot yourself in the head.

Today, I saw the terminator hybrid. Nike is suppose to be a leader in the industry, but now they are taking advantage of your loyalty HEAVY. They are just rehashing old materials and molds for cheap and selling them for more! The best example of this is the Nike/Jordan fusions. You paying 150+ for an air force 1 looking like a Jordan. Seems to me, Jordan is bootlegging itself.

What next? I know this isn't out yet, but I would bet a dollar + paypal fee with 2 or 3 people that read this that sometime in the next year, Nike will decide to tap into the AIR MAX demographic and design a AIR MAX JORDAN!

WOW. Nike. Fuck you. Pay me. You will make millions on that -_-

edit#1
check this video out. credit where credit due to 13th Witness. All of this is made from still photos.

Nike - The Five from 13thWitness™ on Vimeo.

1 comment:

bg said...

haha yeh..
"your welcome for the innovative idea Nike...you can just wire transfer the 85% cut i expect.