Friday, January 3, 2014

204: Yeezus Tour at The Barclays Center

The show was on Wednesday. I bought a ticket at three or four in the afternoon for the show at like seven or eight. I was amazed at the relaxed security. They were looking for guns and knives I assume. I brought my camera in and was able to shoot this. The ticket was for General Admission Floor section. The ticket cost only $110. I was above the right side VIP floor. It was more packed than the VIP, but had an equally good viewing position and I paid much less than others in the same section. A Tribe Called Quest opened with special guest Busta Rhymes and Stephanie Santiago. Kanye performed a collection songs varied broken into six chapters. I was high as shit during this show, and fucking loved every minute, shit was like a musical performance, not a rap show.







































Nzokubona junza

No comments: