Thursday, April 7, 2011

84

So my friend had an extra ticket to Astronautilus with Sims and Mally opening show at the Triple Rock March twenty fifth. I got picked up shortly after work and we jetted to the place. It ends up being sold out, ahd her friend did not submit the guest list properly or something so she ended up having to 'buy' a ticket at the door. It was a pretty dope show. I did not know what to expect from Astronautilus. I missed MaLLY's performance. Astro was dope. I recognized Nobs on the tables to the left from Brook also known as Koor. I was not sure if it was him until Astro actually introduced everyone in the band. The best way to describe it was southern backwoods rap? Check the videos and pictures below before your Attention Deficit Disorder kicks in like mine. The interesting part of hte night was the seven or so random freestyle on topics by the audience. Part two coming next is Sims.










Çau

No comments: