Thursday, March 19, 2009

3/17/09: Saint Patrick's Day, and My Day Half-Off.


This here is Cal-Surf. They are Minnesota's longest opened skate/snow shop. They have a lot of steals lately. Support your local. I picked up a UNDFTD T there. It was sorta hard to find my size in the stack of things, but nyeh. The kid working the register wasn't the most helpful, nor was the other guy in there.


Next on my trip was the recently moved Familia. They moved from Saint Paul to Uptown. They are about a mile or two from Cal-Surf now. They have a nice new buildout. I stopped buy, saw many things wanted, but was looking more into the shirts. i didn't see anything that peaked my interest, which I really wanted to grab something, to recycle money in local:)



Not having eaten much outside of mall food for awhile, I tend to go out when I can. Dinkytown has no fucking chicken spots. No! Raising Cane's chicken strips without the bones is nothing vs. bone fried chicken and hot sawce and strawberry fanta. Fuck what you think.




The inside. Notice the CASH only option -_-. Guess they gotta make the most profit possible.






Alpha and Omega. Beginning and End. 4 Pieces, Strawberry Fanta, Cajun Rice, Biscuit, Louisiana Hot Sauce in packets, and a Hot Cinnamon Apple pie later, i was fully satisfied with how I spent my free time.




On the way home, I saw some weird shit. It was crazy, the level people could take green and being Irish supposedly to. Here was one of the sites.

No comments: